Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Kem Sepueh continue....too many photos...

After war game, we got Team Building program..... Lets see spider girl :)


Hang Nee and Peggy.... Butterfly crossing??? I also don't know why they called it Butterfly crossing... Maybe butterfly like to cross like that ........ hahahaha

Hang Nee: Peggy, make sure you don't fall down to the dirty water oh..

Peggy: Cannot lah, why not you just jump in and let me cross...

Hang Nee: I am not your Sherperd leh... So, you jump, I don't jump...



Conversation last for 1 hours and hanging there for Butterflies to come .... hahahaha



Wah... so many peoples helping... good team spirit... so many girls in one team... 4 ekor lelaki only... So, pray for more guys to join us this time ;P

Bee Lay: Help... help....

Kelvin: Don't worry, I will never let you go..... You jump... maybe I see .... hahahaha

No comments: